infinitest: (Default)
[personal profile] infinitest
The Modern World of Shards of the Exalted Dream tries to present a world like our own; I see that Modern Exalted setting as a poor rehash of the World of Darkness, and because of that, a bad thing. I was never a fan of the doomy doomy doom doom doom vibe of the WoD, with each new book belaboring how hopeless things were.

My modern Creation is different, or at least I believe it to be; its a dangerous and wondrous place, but is not a doomed world, unless the player characters take upon themselves to doom it. But, it is a world that could be more, better, and it falls upon the player characters to shape what they see as a better future.

Welcome to the Second Age of Creation. Welcome to the Modern Age.

Profile

infinitest: (Default)
infinitest

November 2013

S M T W T F S
     1 2
3456789
10111213141516
171819 20212223
24252627282930

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 31st, 2026 09:24 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios